St. Charles County, Missouri, resident Henry Hoff has been serving his Hoff Heating and A/C Inc. customers with the highest level of customer service since he started the company in 1983. Along with being a skilled businessman who always puts his employees and customers first, Henry is an active member of his community, and is involved in many organizations, including:
- St. Paul Knights of Columbus
- St. Louis Air Conditioning Contractors of America
- St. Charles County Heating and Air Conditioning Contractors Association
- St. Louis Home Builders Association (HBA)
- St. Paul Catholic Church, member
Henry and his wife, Karen, have been married for more than 33 years and have four children and seven grandchildren. Their four children are involved with the business, along with one daughter-in-law, four brothers and two brothers-in-law. When Henry isn’t in the office, giving back to his community, or spending time with his family, he can be found on the golf course, playing softball, and restoring buildings on his family’s 150-year-old farm.
About Hoff Heating and A/C, Inc.
Founded in 1983, Hoff Heating and A/C provides indoor air comfort solutions to best fit the needs of St. Charles County, Missouri, customers. From the design and installation of new equipment to the quality service, Hoff Heating and A/C has gained the trust and loyalty of many residential and commercial customers.
Product offerings include:
- Lennox HVAC products (furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, etc.)
- GeoComfort geothermal equipment
- Indoor Air Quality equipment (humidifiers, air cleaner/filtration systems, etc.)
- Comfort controls (programmable thermostats, zoning systems, etc.)
- Mitsubishi Mini-Split systems for sunrooms and room additions
Through providing expanded services, such as 24-hour emergency service and maintenance programs, and additional product offerings, Hoff strives to be the complete indoor air comfort advisor for all of their customers. Although the operation has grown throughout the years, the focus has remained the same: quality and honest solutions at a valued price.
Services and specialties include:
- Design, layout, and installation of furnaces, air conditioners, and heat pumps (replacement and new homes)
- 24-hour service on all makes and models of heating and cooling equipment by NATE-certified technicians
- Design and installation of GeoComfort geothermal equipment
- Customized solutions for improved home comfort, including indoor air quality equipment and comfort controls
- Commercial and residential maintenance plans